Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
What is the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Qualification?
This 4-day Certified Information Systems Auditor course supports individuals looking to validate your knowledge and experience associated with information security audit and control. Training you to monitor and assess your organisation’s information technology and business systems.
This course covers the following five domains:
- Domain 1 – The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets
This CISA course is accredited by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and is delivered by an approved ISACA trainer.
Who is this Qualification for?
This CISA course is for senior practitioner-level cyber security professionals who will need to manage and adapt organisational technology – by designing and implementing processes when serious information security issues have been identified. This could include, Information Security Manager, Chief Information Officer, Information risk or compliance practitioners.
Benefits of CISA Qualification
- Have a better understanding of information security and IT auditing processes
- Have confidence with dealing with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Have a better awareness of how to protect information systems
- Stand out with this globally recognised certification
- Have credibility in what you say and do
- And more…
Accreditation / Qualification(s) offered
Successful completion of this course will mean you will be awarded the ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor certificate.
What This Course Includes
This price includes course registration and ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor Certificate.
This course will be delivered by our partners, Protection Group International, as part of our Cyber Alliance who will be the training provider of this course.
- Virtual ClassroomInstructor-led course
- Register your interest
- This is a virtual course with a live instructor. It includes interaction and group-work to embed learning. We encourage use of cameras, and have regular breaks to maintain freshness and engagement.
- Small Classes
- CISA Certificate
- Does not Expire
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
By the end of this course, you will be able to utilise your existing audit experience, skills and knowledge to competently assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and implement controls within your organisation.
Ideally you will need five years of professional information security audit experience, most of which should be within the 5 domains covered in this course.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of IT governance in an organisation
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Review IT organisational structure and human resources management to ensure they support the organisation’s strategies and objectives
- Evaluate information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with globally accepted practices
Upcoming dates for Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.
"Sue was an excellent trainer and a nice person to be trained by too. Clearly has a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of not only the course but the whole discipline."
"The use of whiteboards, real time example, breakout room and attempting the questions after every topic was really helpful. The enthusiastic tutor, made the course better."
"The ideas and techniques learned in the course has changed my vision towards project management. It taught me various methods which I can apply in my career. I managed to learn new aspects of management cycle which I was unaware of. The course was very useful to me."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and got a good deal of useful information from it. I have carried out projects throughout my career, and a few years ago took the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), but carried out projects using my own methods. PRINCE2 is great in that it sets out a methodology for carrying out project management, and is the most widely recognised in the UK. Adding agile was the icing on the cake."
"Dhaliwal Narinder our trainer was excellent, adding insights from her vast experience to enhance our learning. We have tried Agile and Project Management separately, now i have the opportunity to try both again in my Faculty. Receiving this course online whilst locked down was perfect."
"The course was interesting and interactive, though a lot of information needed to be crammed in and consumed. Having done an Agile course a few years ago, this course helped to reinforce what was previously learned and put a project management theme to it. The instructor was very knowledgeable and explained the theory very well. The other participants were engaging and helped make the course interesting through the sharing of question and answer sessions to the relationship of past experiences."
Experienced and well qualified training staff provide excellent support and are committed to improving trainees' experience.
"The pass rate is delivering more competent well-rounded, 'turn their hand to anything' engineers. All of the main courses delivered by MKC achieve notably higher success rates than the corresponding courses delivered by either Further Education (FE) or private training providers'."
MKC is seen to be strongly in line with acknowledged approaches to good practice in vocational education and training.
The Open & Honest partnering approach will save MoD an average of 25% on previous training costs.
MKC significantly exceeds performance and has delivered a further £28M savings since the start of operations. Training losses have moved from 12% to 5%, trimming times down by 20%. Innovating and driving down costs.
"It was clear that our tutors were not only really skilled themselves, but they knew how to pass that on to others."
"Learners have a deeper understanding of their trades"