ITIL® Managing Professional Transition
What is ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition?
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition course is intended for candidates with the previous iteration of ITIL (ITIL v3) to update their skills to ITIL 4. It provides candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
The transition module enables candidates to recognise their previous achievements while gaining up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
Is this course for you?
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4.
Accreditation / Qualification(s) offered
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification, a globally recognised accreditation.
AXELOS’ certifications are globally recognised and highly sought after by potential employers.
What this course includes
This price includes course materials, exam registration and an online subscription to various ITIL publications and templates to help you progress your ITIL journey.
You’ll also get exclusive white papers, CPD tools to map out a professional development path and professional endorsement through a digital badge aligned to your ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Please note both the training and any exam are included in this price.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: to introduce readers to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): to provide the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certification does not expire and is valid for the lifetime of the certificate holder.
The exam comprises:
- Multiple choice exam questions
- 40 questions, each worth one mark
- 28 marks or more required to pass (out of 40 questions): 70% pass mark
- 90 minutes’ duration, no additional reading time
- Closed book exam (no reference material permitted)
You must already have either an ITIL v3 Expert certificate obtained by passing the MALC exam, ITIL v2-v3 Bridging exam, or have achieved a minimum of 17 credits in the ITIL v3 qualification scheme.
By the end of this 5-day course, you will be confident in the key elements from each of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan & Improve, as well as ITIL 4 Foundation. The transition module enables candidates to recognise their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
Upcoming dates for ITIL® Managing Professional Transition
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.