Scaffolding Awareness (Understanding Inspection) Course
This course is aimed at anyone who needs to inspect or be aware of on-site scaffolding from a supervisory or management perspective.
You should have awareness and experience of scaffolding structures, coming from time spent in your individual industry sector which you will build upon throughout the course.
Aims and objectives:
- Initial practical inspection
- Relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Construction design and management regulations
- Work at height regulations
- TG20:13 User guide
- Scaffolding components and terminology
- Inspection procedures
- Scaffold inspection reports
- Detecting faults in scaffold structures
- Inspection of ladder: their proper use and fixing
- Reporting Procedures
- Timings of inspection
Upcoming dates for Scaffolding Awareness (Understanding Inspection) Course
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.