What's the cost of under-investing in health and safety for your organisation?
working days lost due to work-related ill health and non-fatal workplace injuries
Compliance is not only a legal requirement, it's critical for your business.
* HSE National Statistics 2017/18
All-inclusive health and safety training service
We provide an all-inclusive health and safety training service to help you and your organisation stay compliant with current workplace regulations. We have over 10 years' experience delivering military-grade training to defence and commercial organisations. We run health and safety compliance training for the Royal Engineers and offer these same courses to corporate customers and individuals. World class trainers, world class facilities – after all, our courses are designed to give absolute confidence to soldiers in the field, so they can act safely no matter what the situation.
Our health and safety training helps you to:
- Ensure staff know how to work safely and without risks to health
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
Why choose MKC Training?
- Fully customisable courses
- Health and Safety compliance training can be combined with wider organisational training needs
- Excellent facilities and equipment with no short cuts - up-to-date and accessible
Our Health and Safety Courses
The First Aid at Work course was impressive. Loved the automatic AEDs, which were clearly new and all the equipment seemed really up-to-date. I left not only with the certification, but feeling confident in both the theory and the practice. Overall, a great experience!
9 Tips for Passing Exams (2020 Guide)
Pledging Support through the Armed Forces Covenant
9 ways to engage employees in training
Skills Agenda: Construction needs more new recruits