MKC Training supports the skills needed by the British construction sector. It's our job to provide quality training in all aspects of the Construction trades which helps build a safe, professional and fully qualified workforce.
*Office for National Statistics, Construction - 2018 edition
All-inclusive construction training service
Our construction training courses for individuals and companies, have developed over 10 years' experience training the Royal Engineers at the Royal School of Military Engineering. We provide training in a wide range of construction related skills and trades. Our military grade training is regularly updated to ensure it reflects the latest techniques and current materials. With world class workshop facilities, and trainers that combine practical experience with extensive knowledge of how people learn, you can be certain that courses from MKC Training will support students to be the best you can be.
Our Construction courses:
- Cover artisan and professional skills
- Fully sustainable, we recycle and reuse all of our materials
- Use the latest innovations to support learning
Why choose MKC Training?
- Outstanding facilities using the latest equipment
- Modernised training, using electronic devices and blended learning
- Bespoke training, design and delivery to meet your needs
- 10+ years' experience delivering world-class training
- Our world class trainers and scaffolding training facilities will support you to aim higher.
- We'll help you gain the qualifications you need and the confidence to act safely, professionally and effectively.
Our Construction Courses
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
Don't see your course here? Ask us.
"It was clear that our tutors were not only really skilled themselves, but they knew how to pass that on to others."
"Learners have a deeper understanding of their trades"
Firstly, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed last week's AutoCAD course. The training provided by Glenn and James was great and the facilities were excellent.
Related News and Blogs
Building a Future through Construction Skills
The Skills Agenda: why we need more young people in construction