What is the OSINT Pro course?
This course is highly operational, providing a range of free techniques and applications which enable investigation of SOIs and organisations anywhere in the world. As a direct result of deploying the taught techniques, clients have reported achieving multiple arrests of high value SOIs and top grade intelligence.
Who is the OSINT Pro course for?
Researchers, Analysts, and investigators.
OSINT Pro Benefits
- Delegates can uncover hidden intelligence on SOIs securely from their desks.
- Delivery can be virtual or in-house.
Accreditation / Qualification(s) offered
This course is CPD accredited.
What this Course Includes
This price includes course registration, instructor-led training, course materials and your CPD certification on successful completion of the course.
This course will be delivered by our partners, Cloudbreak Analysis, as part of our Cyber Alliance who will be the training provider of this course.
This course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Staying Secure Online: Personal and operational cyber security.
- Advanced OSINT Search Techniques: Google's advanced features. People, username, & phone number searching. Saving & extracting. Foreign languages.
- Image & Video Exploitation: Tools to investigate and verify photos and videos.
- Mapping: Mapping and geo tools including historic aerial satellite imagery.
- News Tools: Finding local and foreign languages news sources.
- Investigating Websites: Finding domain registration details, identifying website server locations, identifying individuals/entities to which a website is associated.
- Investigating Organisations: Key tools for investigating corporate email addresses and companies. Utilising leaked company data.
- E-Commerce Sites: Searching sites like e-bay, gumtree, amazon, and Facebook market
- Sanctions: Sanction and PEP checks.
This course is open to anyone with basic IT literacy.
By attending this course, you will acquire invaluable knowledge and skills that can benefit a wide range of professionals.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the origin and benefits of Open Source Intelligence.
- Maintain online security and anonymity.
- Know the best tools and extensions for intelligence investigations.
- Conduct advanced searches in Google, Bing, and Yandex.
- Conduct video and image searches and exploit metadata.
- Using mapping to find timely and historical intelligence.
- Find news content from local and international press.
- Conduct effective investigations into companies and websites.
- Retrieve deleted and hidden content.
- Create a custom search engine to speed up research
Upcoming dates for OSINT Pro
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.
"Sue was an excellent trainer and a nice person to be trained by too. Clearly has a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of not only the course but the whole discipline."
"The use of whiteboards, real time example, breakout room and attempting the questions after every topic was really helpful. The enthusiastic tutor, made the course better."
"The ideas and techniques learned in the course has changed my vision towards project management. It taught me various methods which I can apply in my career. I managed to learn new aspects of management cycle which I was unaware of. The course was very useful to me."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and got a good deal of useful information from it. I have carried out projects throughout my career, and a few years ago took the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), but carried out projects using my own methods. PRINCE2 is great in that it sets out a methodology for carrying out project management, and is the most widely recognised in the UK. Adding agile was the icing on the cake."
"Dhaliwal Narinder our trainer was excellent, adding insights from her vast experience to enhance our learning. We have tried Agile and Project Management separately, now i have the opportunity to try both again in my Faculty. Receiving this course online whilst locked down was perfect."
"The course was interesting and interactive, though a lot of information needed to be crammed in and consumed. Having done an Agile course a few years ago, this course helped to reinforce what was previously learned and put a project management theme to it. The instructor was very knowledgeable and explained the theory very well. The other participants were engaging and helped make the course interesting through the sharing of question and answer sessions to the relationship of past experiences."
Experienced and well qualified training staff provide excellent support and are committed to improving trainees' experience.
"The pass rate is delivering more competent well-rounded, 'turn their hand to anything' engineers. All of the main courses delivered by MKC achieve notably higher success rates than the corresponding courses delivered by either Further Education (FE) or private training providers'."
MKC is seen to be strongly in line with acknowledged approaches to good practice in vocational education and training.
The Open & Honest partnering approach will save MoD an average of 25% on previous training costs.
MKC significantly exceeds performance and has delivered a further £28M savings since the start of operations. Training losses have moved from 12% to 5%, trimming times down by 20%. Innovating and driving down costs.
"It was clear that our tutors were not only really skilled themselves, but they knew how to pass that on to others."
"Learners have a deeper understanding of their trades"