Excellence in project management needs a combination of skills, knowledge, methods and experience to achieve specific objectives in accordance with an agreed framework.
mostly or always deliver
their full benefits †
†Wellingtone PPM Intelligence, The State of Project Management Annual Survey 2018
Exemplary project management training service
We provide a wide range of high-class project and programme management courses, building on over 10 years' experience of world class training at the Royal School of Military Engineering. Our experienced coaches help individuals and businesses to engage and solve real-life problems. They work hard to build trusted relationships and ensure learners develop the skills necessary to excel in their industry – one of the many reasons why we maintain our exceptional reputation.
Our project management courses help to:
- Acquire the core skills needed to organise, plan and manage work that will help your organisation achieve its strategic goals
- Equip you with the tools and knowledge to successfully manage and deliver your projects and programmes
- Realise the full potential of your team
Why choose MKC Training?
- Highly skilled, authorised instructors teaching the latest practices
- Bespoke training, design and delivery to help you achieve your best
- 10+ years' experience delivering world-class training
- We're flexible, delivering at your premises or ours
- PGCE qualified instructors
Our Project & Programme Management Courses
Don't see your course here? Ask us.
"The pass rate is delivering more competent well-rounded, 'turn their hand to anything' engineers. All of the main courses delivered by MKC achieve notably higher success rates than the corresponding courses delivered by either Further Education (FE) or private training providers'."
WorldSkills UK LIVE
Live-streamed to the nation thanks to MKC Training!
Apprenticeships – Practical Learning and Development
Building a Future through Construction Skills