Change Management™ Practitioner
What is the Change Management Practitioner Qualification?
The Change Management qualification has been designed to help you manage the impact of change in your organisation and provide you with techniques to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives. This is the definitive certification for project professionals dealing with organisational change, transition and transformation.
Based on the Effective Change Manager's Handbook and aligned to the Institute's Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK), this course explores how change affects, and is affected by; individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders, equipping you with the knowledge, theories and techniques to successfully implement change in your organisation.
To be an effective leader of change this requires strong communication skills, change management training, stakeholder management and support. All of this and more is covered in this Change Management qualification.
Here is the full 5-day Change Management Foundation & Practitioner Qualification if you are looking for both the foundation and practitioner qualifications.
Change Management Overview
The APMG International Change Management and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.See dates & book
- Virtual ClassroomInstructor-led course
- See purchase options
- This is a virtual course with a live instructor. It includes interaction and group-work to embed learning. We encourage use of cameras, and have regular breaks to maintain freshness and engagement.
£1,045.00 excl. VAT
- Small Classes
- Free Course Resit
- Exam Included
- APMG Certificate
- 5 Year Certification
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change.
- A range of organisation paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes.
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance.
- Preparing people for organisational change.
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities.
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
Candidates must have the Change Management Foundation qualification before taking this course.
- Preparing people for organizational change
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process
Upcoming dates for Change Management™ Practitioner Training | APMG Qualification
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.
"Sue was an excellent trainer and a nice person to be trained by too. Clearly has a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of not only the course but the whole discipline."
"The use of whiteboards, real time example, breakout room and attempting the questions after every topic was really helpful. The enthusiastic tutor, made the course better."
"The ideas and techniques learned in the course has changed my vision towards project management. It taught me various methods which I can apply in my career. I managed to learn new aspects of management cycle which I was unaware of. The course was very useful to me."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and got a good deal of useful information from it. I have carried out projects throughout my career, and a few years ago took the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), but carried out projects using my own methods. PRINCE2 is great in that it sets out a methodology for carrying out project management, and is the most widely recognised in the UK. Adding agile was the icing on the cake."
"Dhaliwal Narinder our trainer was excellent, adding insights from her vast experience to enhance our learning. We have tried Agile and Project Management separately, now i have the opportunity to try both again in my Faculty. Receiving this course online whilst locked down was perfect."
"The course was interesting and interactive, though a lot of information needed to be crammed in and consumed. Having done an Agile course a few years ago, this course helped to reinforce what was previously learned and put a project management theme to it. The instructor was very knowledgeable and explained the theory very well. The other participants were engaging and helped make the course interesting through the sharing of question and answer sessions to the relationship of past experiences."
Experienced and well qualified training staff provide excellent support and are committed to improving trainees' experience.
"The pass rate is delivering more competent well-rounded, 'turn their hand to anything' engineers. All of the main courses delivered by MKC achieve notably higher success rates than the corresponding courses delivered by either Further Education (FE) or private training providers'."
MKC is seen to be strongly in line with acknowledged approaches to good practice in vocational education and training.
The Open & Honest partnering approach will save MoD an average of 25% on previous training costs.
MKC significantly exceeds performance and has delivered a further £28M savings since the start of operations. Training losses have moved from 12% to 5%, trimming times down by 20%. Innovating and driving down costs.
"It was clear that our tutors were not only really skilled themselves, but they knew how to pass that on to others."
"Learners have a deeper understanding of their trades"