What is the SOCMINT Pro course?
A highly operational course focused on advanced Social Media techniques. This is a practical course which focuses on investigating subjects of interest via Social Media.
Who is the SOCMINT Pro course for?
Researchers, Analysts and Investigators.
SOCMINT Pro Benefits
- Delegates can expertly uncover hidden intelligence on SOIs securely from their desks.
- Delivery can be virtual or in-house.
Accreditation / Qualification(s) offered
This course is CPD accredited.
What this Course Includes
This price includes course registration, instructor-led training, course materials and your CPD certification on successful completion of the course.
This course will be delivered by our partners, Cloudbreak Analysis, as part of our Cyber Alliance who will be the training provider of this course.
This course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Social Media Intelligence (SOCMINT): Creation of active and passive profiles.
- Finding Social Media Accounts: Search methods to identify social media accounts. Syncing with email and phone contact lists to reveal SOI accounts.
- Advanced Facebook: Advanced search methodologies, finding hidden friends. Extracting friends lists, images and comments. Groups, event and page search.
- Advanced Instagram: Advanced search in Instagram, finding accounts, downloading content, searching posts.
- Advanced Twitter: Advanced search methodologies, linking accounts & searching Tweets, finding deleted and hidden Tweets.
- Advanced LinkedIn: Maintaining operational security, viewing profiles outside your network. Finding members of private groups.
- Foreign Language Social Media: Investigating the most popular foreign language social media sites, including Vkontakte.
- Apps: Covering Apps such as TikTok, Snapchat, and Telegram. Using mobile emulators to access Apps from your computer & change location.
This course is open to anyone with basic IT literacy.
By attending this course, you will acquire invaluable knowledge and skills that can benefit a wide range of professionals.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Know the origins of Social Media Intelligence and its application in investigations.
- Know a range of techniques for identifying Social Media accounts by username, email, or phone.
- Be able to conduct advanced searches in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Be able to research in foreign language social media, including Russian Facebook site Vkontakte.
- Know how to investigate and find hidden information in professional social networking sites.
- Know how to find and leverage the information held in Apps such as TikTok and Snapchat
Upcoming dates for SOCMINT Pro
All prices are per person and exclude VAT.
VAT will be calculated at checkout.
"Sue was an excellent trainer and a nice person to be trained by too. Clearly has a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of not only the course but the whole discipline."
"The use of whiteboards, real time example, breakout room and attempting the questions after every topic was really helpful. The enthusiastic tutor, made the course better."
"The ideas and techniques learned in the course has changed my vision towards project management. It taught me various methods which I can apply in my career. I managed to learn new aspects of management cycle which I was unaware of. The course was very useful to me."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course and got a good deal of useful information from it. I have carried out projects throughout my career, and a few years ago took the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), but carried out projects using my own methods. PRINCE2 is great in that it sets out a methodology for carrying out project management, and is the most widely recognised in the UK. Adding agile was the icing on the cake."
"Dhaliwal Narinder our trainer was excellent, adding insights from her vast experience to enhance our learning. We have tried Agile and Project Management separately, now i have the opportunity to try both again in my Faculty. Receiving this course online whilst locked down was perfect."
"The course was interesting and interactive, though a lot of information needed to be crammed in and consumed. Having done an Agile course a few years ago, this course helped to reinforce what was previously learned and put a project management theme to it. The instructor was very knowledgeable and explained the theory very well. The other participants were engaging and helped make the course interesting through the sharing of question and answer sessions to the relationship of past experiences."
Experienced and well qualified training staff provide excellent support and are committed to improving trainees' experience.
"The pass rate is delivering more competent well-rounded, 'turn their hand to anything' engineers. All of the main courses delivered by MKC achieve notably higher success rates than the corresponding courses delivered by either Further Education (FE) or private training providers'."
MKC is seen to be strongly in line with acknowledged approaches to good practice in vocational education and training.
The Open & Honest partnering approach will save MoD an average of 25% on previous training costs.
MKC significantly exceeds performance and has delivered a further £28M savings since the start of operations. Training losses have moved from 12% to 5%, trimming times down by 20%. Innovating and driving down costs.
"It was clear that our tutors were not only really skilled themselves, but they knew how to pass that on to others."
"Learners have a deeper understanding of their trades"